Kradwell offers a solution for those children struggling in school. Our school services students in grades 5-12, with a goal to graduate with a high school diploma or transition back to their home school.
What differentiates us from other schools?
- 5:1 student to teacher ratio
- Individualized curriculum, self paced, and scheduling based on the specific needs of the student
- Coping and social skills practiced in a safe and comfortable environment
- Regular and consistent communication to parents and those involved in the student's academic and social well-being
- An on-site Art therapist
- Provide individualized support for post-secondary goals
Grades are awarded over the course of 6 week periods. Student progress can be viewed online anytime during the school year.
Failure grades are removed from a student’s transcript for courses retaken and passed at Kradwell.
An attendance grade cap is used at Kradwell.
Upon completion of a student’s enrollment, the student’s transcripts, academic-testing results, progress reports, and any other pertinent educational information are forwarded to the receiving educational institution.
Kradwell offers a summer school program throughout June and July. For additional information, please contact Leslie Newman, Kradwell Program Coordinator at 414-454-6593 or email@example.com